It is a fact of life that people do not all hold the same opinion and occasionally matters have to be referred to a third party to try and reach a settlement or an outcome to a particular matter which is in contention. There are many ways this is conducted including referral to an alternative dispute resolutions method which can include Arbitration, Mediation or Independent Expert. These measures are in addition to what most would know as having their day in Court or Tribunal.
When presenting a case very often there is need for Independent or Non-Partisan Expert Reports to be prepared by chartered surveyors to assist the parties either on a jointly instructed basis or acting for one side only.
Within Greenslade Taylor Hunt we have a team of chartered surveyors experienced in most classes of property spread over the West Country who are well placed to be able to provide the required level of expertise relating to matters within the following subject areas.
- Landlord & Tenant matters including tenancy succession applications, notices to quit, rent reviews, repair notices, etc.
- Matrimonial proceedings
- Partnership dissolution
- Claims made under compulsory purchase
- Town & country planning appeals
- Boundary and rights of way disputes
- Council tax and Business rate appeals
- Professional negligence cases
Please contact us for further advice.