This is a full time, permanent position commencing asap. You will be required to work Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm. An opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to support our Development, Land & Planning team in our busy office in Blackbrook, Taunton. The role is key to the success of the department in providing excellent service to both external and internal customers. This is a demanding role in a busy environment.
- Filing, administration, archiving, scanning of documents.
- Preparing documents and marketing particulars dictated via audio.
- Providing general administrative assistance to a team of Development Surveyors/Planning Consultants and Architects.
- Using MS Word and Excel to generate reports and schedules, prepare letters for onward transmission using MS Outlook.
The Successful Candidate
- Excellent audio typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Organised and methodical.
- Client focused both internally and externally.
- Proven track record in secretarial/administrative support.
- Carrying out tasks with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy.
- Ability to operate to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work under own initiative and regularly multi-task.
The ideal candidate will have a great attitude to work, be personable and extremely keen to learn. The right candidate needs to have previous experience in working in a busy multi-disciplined professional services department. Previous experience is essential in audio typing, using MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook. A typing test will be required as part of the interview process.
Now is an exciting time to join the team at GTH. We are proud of our strong reputation in the South West and our ability to deliver good results for clients. In return for your commitment we will support your ambitions and give you the scope to grow your role and progress within the firm. In addition to a generous salary that reflects your experience, we offer:
- A generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays and gifted days at Christmas
- A pension scheme
- Flexibility with working arrangements
- Social events throughout the year
Greenslade Taylor Hunt is one of the largest firms of Chartered Surveyors, auctioneers and estate agents in the West Country, with a wide range of roles and career opportunities. High quality service and professional advice are central to the firm’s continuing success as a leading property specialist in the area, combined with the personal touch and friendliness that characterises our firm and helps us retain staff for many years.
Please apply below with your CV and covering letter addressed to Julie Cameron.