Overview of Services
Our Architecture and Design Services follow the RIBA Stages 0 to 7. We can offer:
- Carry out Feasibility Studies
- Assist with and prepare the Project Brief, guiding the client, understanding their needs and any complexities of the building design
- Preparation of the Concept Design
- Produce fully developed designs, and obtain design freeze for the any required planning applications
- Produce technical design drawings for the submission of the Building Regulations
- Preparation and management of the tender process
- Preparation of construction issue drawings and specification
Bespoke Projects & Service
Throughout the process, our expert team are on hand to guide you. Our architectural team work alongside our planning consultancy to ensure projects are managed to a high standard.
A dedicated professional supports site supervision, certification and contract administration.
Meet Our Team
Recent projects include:
-Extensions and refurbishments
-QI and church re ordering
-Multi Occupancy residential Flats
Keelan supports the Lead Architect, producing planning drawings for small to medium sized housing schemes, barn conversions, agricultural buildings and commercial units and producing land registry compliant drawings.
-Producing a comprehensive set of planning drawings for the conversion of various agricultural buildings on a farm near chard into over 11000sq ft of commercial units.
-The design of a Dutch barn conversion under class Q nearby the village of Compton Dundon
-The redesign of a housing scheme in Winkleigh, Devon to be more commercially viable. The new design uses the unfavourable topography to its advantage giving and interesting terraced landscape positioned to maximise the rural views that it offers.
In his spare time, Keelan is a keep surfer, snowboarder and fisher; and has fished for Team England.