If your holding falls within the Natural England a high priority water catchment area for environmental agreements and grant applications, you may be eligible for high value capital grant items, such as:
- Roofing livestock yards, silage pits & slurry stores (Payment Rate: £62/m2)
- Concrete yard renewal (Payment Rate: £27/m2)
- Fencing hedgerows and watercourses (Payment Rate: £4.90/m)
- Hedgerow & stone wall repair, casting-up, coppicing and creation (Payment Rate: £Various/m)
- Livestock and machinery tracks (Payment Rate: £33/m)
Countryside Stewardship applications are competitive and there is no guarantee of obtaining an agreement. We have an extremely high success rate and have obtained hundreds of thousands of pounds of capital grants, as well as securing 5 years of environmental payments.
We can deal with the application process on a no-win no-fee basis at no risk to yourself.
The scheme is prioritising (but not restricted to) dairy and beef farmers and even if you are already in an agreement, we may be able to secure you funding.
You must apply for an application pack before the end of May.
Submission deadline is the end of July.
If you would like a free no-obligation discussion and/or on farm meeting, please do not hesitate to contact your local Agricultural Surveyor.
For Devon and Cornwall:
James Wotton MRICS FAAV
111 High Street
Tel: 01404 46222
Mobile: 07899 955935
For Somerset and Dorset:
Jamie Batt MRICS FAAV
22 Princes Street
Tel: 01935 415300
Mobile: 07766 301468