The good news is we are able to start booking viewings ones again, meaning we can get you on your way to finding your next property.
Our teams across the South West have been working hard to introduce protective measures to ensure we can open our offices and conduct viewings safely. This is our absolute priority and we want to stress that viewings will only be carried out under these measures.
While each request will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis, an overview of these guidelines are:
- When booking a viewing, you will be asked if you or anyone you have had contact with is showing symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate and we will request email confirmation. If this situation changes before the day of the viewing, you must notify us by phone immediately.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands before and after you view the property (please bring your own hand sanitiser). Sellers will endeavour to supply soap and water, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Please bring your own facemask or visor (homemade or manufactured) as this must be worn when viewing internal areas and confined spaces.
- Please stay at least two metres away from non-party members where physically possible.
- Please be advised that you will not be allowed to use the toilet facilities at the property.
- Please try to avoid touching door handles and any other items unnecessarily.
When booking, you will be sent a full list of the procedures put in place. These guidelines are to protect you, the sellers, and our staff. Viewings can only be carried out if we all work together to safeguard one another.
Selling too? Read our advice here.