Graham Ford, Partner at GTH, said: “ I have been particularly pleased to conduct the sales in a relatively short period of time, recognising the continued strength of the residential land market and the appetite of small and medium sized developers.
“Although we cover the entire South West this is an unusual and very pleasing group of sales in the South Somerset area.”
Among the deals agreed are:
- A site in the desirable village of Norton Sub Hambdon with detailed planning consent for 20 homes. The agents were quoting a guide price of £1.25M
- Larkfleet Homes have bought a site for 47 dwellings in the popular village of Ilton.
- Detailed planning consent for three detached homes on the edge of favoured South Petherton. The agents were quoting a guide price of £400,000.
- Also in South Petherton a development of 15 modern homes, including five affordable properties on land off Lampreys Lane.
- Small development of three individually designed four bedroom detached family homes in a tranquil location at Allowenshay, Hinton St George. The houses have been designed to a high architectural standard – one with thatched roof – and using traditional materials. The agents were quoting a guide of £490,000.
- A rare opportunity to build 35 homes at Lyndhurst Grove on the edge of the popular village of Martock.
Landowners requiring planning or marketing advice regarding development land of any size are encouraged to contact Graham Ford and his experienced team, which includes planning consultants, at their office at Winchester House, Taunton, on 01823 334466 or any GTH residential office.