Due to our continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Building Surveyor in our busy Somerset & Devon Professional Services team.
The successful candidate will be principally based in our Taunton offices, although there may be flexibility to work across any of our Somerset & Devon offices, along with the potential for some home working. This is a full time, permanent position.
The role would suit a driven, qualified building surveyor with at least 3 years PQE, who has a can-do attitude and a proven track record. It is a demanding but rewarding role, which will involve a wide range of work.
There will be scope for career progression and involvement in business development.
Some of the main duties include:
- Preparing Specifications
- Contract administration and project management
- Building conditions reports
- Costed Schedules of Works
- Defect diagnosis and advice
- Preparation of dilapidation schedules and schedules of condition
- Party wall awards
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills
- MRICS with minimum three years PQE
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Clean driving licence and own car
We are offering an attractive salary package along with a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme and other benefits dependent upon level of experience.
Greenslade Taylor Hunt is one of the largest firms of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers and Estate Agents in the West Country, with a wide range of roles and career opportunities. High quality service and professional advice are central to the Firm’s continuing success as a leading property specialist in the area, combined with the personal touch and friendliness that characterises our Firm and helps us retain staff for many years.