An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our busy Burnham-on-Sea team, which manages a large portfolio of residential let properties across the Burnham-on-Sea area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing our clients with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service including liaising with Landlords, Tenants and internal Stakeholders. Compliance is also a big part of this role; ensuring that at all times our Landlords and Tenants are complying with the most up to date legislation for residential properties.
You will effectively work as part of a small, multi-disciplined team ensuring that our clients’ expectations are not just met, but exceeded.
This is a busy, fast moving role, and the ideal candidate will need to be resilient, have the ability to prioritise and remain calm under pressure at all times.
This is a part time role, working 3 days per week and every other Saturday 9am – 1pm.
The Successful Candidate
We are looking for a dynamic, confident and motivated Lettings Negotiator.
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous lettings experience (full training will be given)
- An outgoing and confident personality
- A driven and pro-active approach to work
- Excellent, highly organised administrative and typing skills
- Efficient approach with an ability to work independently
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- A full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
Now is an exciting time to join the team at GTH. We are proud of our strong reputation in the South West and our ability to deliver good results for clients. In return for your commitment we will support your ambitions and give you the scope to grow your role and progress within the firm. In addition to a generous salary that reflects your experience, we offer:
- Professional fees paid by us
- A generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays and gifted days at Christmas
- A pension scheme
- Social events throughout the year
Greenslade Taylor Hunt is one of the largest firms of Chartered Surveyors, auctioneers and estate agents in the West Country, with a wide range of roles and career opportunities. High quality service and professional advice are central to the firm’s continuing success as a leading property specialist in the area, combined with the personal touch and friendliness that characterises our firm and helps us retain staff for many years.