We are seeking a Lettings Administrator/Negotiator to work on a part time, permanent basis, covering our Minehead & Williton Offices.
- Work very closely supporting the Lettings Manager
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients
- Conducting property viewings and inspections
- Responding to all incoming enquiries and carrying out a range of administrative duties
- Prepare property documents and property particulars ready for marketing
- Assisting with general Tenancy Management
- Diary management
- Supporting the move-in process
This is a busy, fast moving role, and the ideal candidate will need to be resilient, have the ability to prioritise and remain calm under pressure at all times.
This is a part time role, ideally working 3 days per week, however we can be flexible for the ideal candidate. Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
The successful candidate must have:
- An outgoing and confident personality with a driven and pro-active approach to work
- Experience in administrative and typing skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative and be highly organised and efficient
- Knowledge of Reapit desirable, with a great understanding of residential lettings
- Driver’s license and daily access to own vehicle
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Customer focused with the ability to build long term relationships and rapport
- Flexible and able to prioritise workload
This will suit an individual who is currently working in a similar role or has an interest in property lettings who wants to embark upon a career with a dynamic and sought-after Estate Agency. In exchange for your commitment and flexibility, you will be offered a great opportunity to join a business that believes in nurturing your career, valuing your commitment and rewarding you with an attractive package that really does add up.
Greenslade Taylor Hunt is one of the largest firms of Chartered Surveyors, auctioneers and estate agents in the West Country, with a wide range of roles and career opportunities. High quality service and professional advice are central to the firm’s continuing success as a leading property specialist in the area, combined with the personal touch and friendliness that characterises our firm and helps us retain staff for many years.