This is a full time, apprenticeship position, commencing in May/June 2023. You will be required to work Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm during which time you will be given time off to complete your apprenticeship qualification.
An opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Administrator to support our Development, Land & Planning team in our busy office in Blackbrook, Taunton. The role is key to the success of the department in providing excellent service to both external and internal customers.
Specific tasks include:
- Filing, answering the telephone, administration, archiving, scanning of documents
- Providing support to the team in preparing documents and marketing particulars
- Providing general administrative assistance to a team of Development Surveyors/Planning Consultants and Architects
- Using MS Word and Excel to generate reports and schedules, prepare letters for onward transmission using MS Outlook
The ideal candidate will have a great attitude to work, be personable and extremely keen to learn. You will be fully supported in achieving a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration.
The Skills & Abilities:
- Good typing skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organised and methodical
- Client focused both internally and externally
- Ability to work under own initiative
- GCSE grade 5 or above in both English and Mathematics
Now is an exciting time to join the team at GTH. We are proud of our strong reputation in the South West and our ability to deliver good results for clients. In return for your commitment we will support your ambitions and give you the scope to grow your role and progress within the firm. In addition to a generous salary that reflects your experience, we offer:
- A generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays and gifted days at Christmas
- Flexibility with working arrangements
- Social events throughout the year
Greenslade Taylor Hunt is one of the largest firms of Chartered Surveyors, auctioneers and estate agents in the West Country, with a wide range of roles and career opportunities. High quality service and professional advice are central to the firm’s continuing success as a leading property specialist in the area, combined with the personal touch and friendliness that characterises our firm and helps us retain staff for many years.