Who are we?
Greenslade Taylor Hunt is a multi-disciplined private Partnership property business. Our 25 strong Development, Land & Planning team based on the outskirts of Taunton offer a range of services: Architecture & Design, Planning, Development and New Homes. Our services (links below) cover the South West region from the tip of Cornwall to Bristol and across the Dorset/Hampshire border:
- Architecture & Design Services – GTH Architectural & Design Services
- Development Services - GTH Development Services
- Planning Services - GTH Planning Services
- New Homes Services - New Homes with GTH
Our Development team provide agency, strategic land, valuation and consultancy services, with a particular focus is on transactional work, but we deal with all areas of work within the Development sector. We deal with unconditional and conditional site sales and also with strategic land. These can be complex, particularly setting up terms for Landowners’ Agreements as well as Option, Hybrid and Promotion Agreements.
What are we looking for?
Our new Graduate Development Surveyor will be trained in the Development sector and ready to go, but consideration will be given to Surveyors trained in the Rural or Commercial sectors, who would like to move into the sector and have the ability to adapt quickly and efficiently. We work very hard, our days are varied and there is a lot to do, this is an ideal environment to grow your skillset and gain your MRICS qualification.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to work as part of a high functioning team and also work on their own
- Have daily access to a car and have a full, clean driving licence
- Have high quality communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Be able to listen, learn, adapt to change and develop with the changes in the world of planning and development
- Have a good understanding of legal, planning and technical matters or have the ability to learn quickly
- Be able to manage themselves, their own caseload and prioritise work
- Have a high level of literacy and mathematics, be able to write reports using Word, Excel and Argus Developer and have strong IT skills
- Be commercially minded and entrepreneurial, identify opportunities and new areas of work
- Think laterally, problem solve, work things out for themselves and cross reference with colleagues if they are not sure
What we can offer you?
Greenslade Taylor Hunt will offer a competitive salary, holiday entitlement and employment package and the ability for you to grow and develop. We will train you, nurture you and help you become best in the field.
Job Ref: LDV-MC-0423-GRA
Apply to email@example.com