We are seeking a Residential Sales Negotiator to work on a part time basis, based in our busy Wells office. This will suit an individual who is currently working in a similar role who wants to embark upon a career with a dynamic and sought-after Estate Agency. In exchange for your commitment and flexibility, you will be offered a great opportunity to join a business that believes in nurturing your career, valuing your commitment and rewarding you with an attractive package that really does add up.
The successful candidate must have:
- An outgoing and confident personality
- A driven and pro-active approach to work
- Highly organised and efficient approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Driver’s license / Access to own vehicle
The hours of work will be 20-25 hours per week working over Monday - Friday and Saturdays 9am - 1pm. Salary is highly competitive.
Now is an exciting time to join the team at GTH. We are proud of our strong reputation in the South West and our ability to deliver good results for clients. In return for your commitment we will support your ambitions and give you the scope to grow your role and progress within the firm. In addition to a generous salary that reflects your experience, we offer:
- Professional fees paid by us
- A generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays and gifted days at Christmas
- A pension scheme
- Flexibility with working arrangements
- Social events throughout the year
Greenslade Taylor Hunt is one of the largest firms of Chartered Surveyors, auctioneers and estate agents in the West Country, with a wide range of roles and career opportunities. High quality service and professional advice are central to the firm’s continuing success as a leading property specialist in the area, combined with the personal touch and friendliness that characterises our firm and helps us retain staff for many years.