Bridges Mead, Dunster, Minehead, Somerset, TA24
To Let £875 pcm Fees may apply
This is a well maintained three bedroom detached bungalow with large conservatory
garage and mature gardens located within a short walking distance of Dunster Beach available to let unfurnished
benefitting from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
About This Property
This is a well maintained three bedroom detached bungalow with large conservatory, garage and mature gardens located within a short walking distance of Dunster Beach available to let unfurnishedRead More
Contact Minehead Residential Lettings
8 The Parade Somerset Minehead TA24 5UF
Meet your Agent
Carriann Phippen Lettings Manager
With over 10 years’ experience in estate agency, Carriann initially joined Chanin & Thomas in 2010 to work as a sales negotiator after returning to work from maternity leave. Shortly after joining the team Carriann took on the role of building the existing letting department and over that time has increased the letting portfolio considerably. She has built good relationships with landlord and tenants and has a good knowledge and understanding of the rental market in Minehead. Carriann is a keen rugby fan and enjoys travelling back home to Wales to support her home side.
Letting Information for Tenants
- Holding deposit; equivalent to one weeks rent. This payment will be deducted from the first month’s rent or paid back to the tenant via bank transfer once referencing has been completed and a tenancy start date agreed. Please see our terms and conditions for more details
- Late payment of rent; 3% above the Bank of England base rate which, after 14 days can be backdated to the day rent was due.
- Any alternations/variations to the tenancy agreement; £50.
- Early termination fee (with landlords consent) £360.
- All charges are inclusive of vat.
- Any keys or security devices that are lost during the tenancy will be charged to the tenant.
A property cannot be held in reserve until all relevant monies have been paid.
GTH are members of the RICS client Money Protection Scheme and are also members of the Property Redress Scheme.