Gillards Transport, Lyng Farm, Riverside,Burrowbridge, Bridgwater, TA7
For Sale Price on application
Outline planning for 25 dwellings
and 4 business units
Rural position and views
About This Property
Outline planning consent for the construction of 25 dwellings and 4 business units; Taunton approximately 9 miles; Rural position and views; For Sale by Private TreatyRead More
Contact Taunton Development Land and Planning
Winchester House Deane Gate Avenue Somerset Taunton TA1 2UH
Meet your Agent
Graham Ford Partner, Chairman
Graham heads the Development, Land & Planning department specialising in the disposal of residential development, land and property throughout the South West region providing planning and valuation advice to a wide range of clients including private landowners, banks and local authorities. Graham became a partner of GTH in 2000 following a 10 year period working in Exeter and Somerset County Council. Graham also heads the New Homes' division, a specialist department, recognising the marketing needs of small and large developers.
Letting Information for Tenants
- Holding deposit; equivalent to one weeks rent. This payment will be deducted from the first month’s rent or paid back to the tenant via bank transfer once referencing has been completed and a tenancy start date agreed. Please see our terms and conditions for more details
- Late payment of rent; 3% above the Bank of England base rate which, after 14 days can be backdated to the day rent was due.
- Any alternations/variations to the tenancy agreement; £50.
- Early termination fee (with landlords consent) £360.
- All charges are inclusive of vat.
- Any keys or security devices that are lost during the tenancy will be charged to the tenant.
A property cannot be held in reserve until all relevant monies have been paid.
GTH are members of the RICS client Money Protection Scheme and are also members of the Property Redress Scheme.