Since 1847, at Greenslade Taylor Hunt we have honed our expertise and local knowledge. Whatever you are selling, be it your home, a residential development, commercial property or a parcel of land, we’ll use our experience to help you achieve the best possible price and will support you throughout the process.
Selling property with GTH
Why Choose Us?
- We have a network of offices throughout the South West
- Our experienced staff are fully RICS and NAEA qualified
- We advertise on both Rightmove and OnTheMarket
- You'll receive regular viewing and market updates
- Our staff have had photography training to help showcase your property
- We produce professional brochures, floor plans and 3D virtual tours
- We market in London via our Mayfair office
- Our online database of potential applicants is vast
- Your home can be promoted on social media
- We also offer a wide range of other professional services that may be of benefit to you
We can help developers sell
Our dedicated New Homes team understands the demands of the industry and can assist house builders whether large or small. We can provide initial advice on product type and mix, pricing, site branding, marketing materials and online advertising, site manning and promotional events.
We can help rural families & businesses sell
Farms & Land
GTH has a heritage dating back over 170 years and its roots are firmly within the rural community. Priding ourselves on our expertise, local knowledge and proactive approach, we will achieve the best possible result for you. Whether you are selling a pony paddock or country estate, looking to disperse your farming assets or want to develop your business, we have the South West covered.
We can help you sell at auction
We are one of the South West's leading property auctioneers, holding regular auctions at Taunton, Yeovil, Ilminster, Langport, Honiton, South Molton, Tiverton and Burnham-on-Sea. We have been auctioneering for over 170 years and property auctions are still popular due to their convenience, speed, certainty and the evidence that a higher price can often be achieved in the heat of the auction room than by private treaty sales.
We can help you sell and let commercial property
As experienced commercial agents we provide specialist advice on all aspects of commercial, development and investment, including sales, acquisitions and lettings of commercial property. Our particular strength lies in our detailed market knowledge - our Taunton team consistently win 'Most Active Agent', awarded by EG Magazine.