Expert Witness & Litigation

When disputes arise that require referral to a third party to reach a settlement, this can result in Court or Tribunal hearings, or alternative dispute resolution methods such as Arbitration, Mediation or the commissioning of an Independent Expert.

How Can We Help?

How Can We Help?

If the need arises, GTH are able to provide the required level of expertise, working with our clients to get them the best possible outcomes – if it's feasible, we'll support you in avoiding court and tribunal applications by using alternative dispute resolution methods. Contact our team of Chartered Surveyors for suitable advice today.

Latest News